Northeastern Regional Association of Assessing Officers
The purpose of the NRAAO is to:
- Provide training and educational opportunities for assessing officials;
- Organize an annual conference on assessment administration for the benefit of assessing officers in the Northeastern United States and Canadian Provinces;
- Improve the standards of assessment practices in the Northeastern United States and Canadian Provinces;
- Better acquaint assessing officials of the Northeastern United States and Canadian Provinces with more efficient and uniform administration of tax laws; and
- Furnish an opportunity for discussion upon subjects relating to general property taxation.
The Northeastern Regional Association of Assessing Officers includes the following United States and Canadian Provinces: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island and Quebec.