APPLY FOR A GRANT!
Proposals for research should be submitted on the appropriate form.
APPLICATION PERIOD FOR 2020 WILL BE OPEN SEPT - OCT, 2019!
Academic Partnership Program Guidelines
The IAAO Academic Partnership Program seeks to bring together practitioners and scholars to further the research mission of IAAO and encourage the exchange and development of innovative ideas within the profession.
All graduate/postgraduate students and faculty at accredited colleges/universities are eligible to apply. Both international and domestic students are eligible, however the final report must be in the English language. Funding for each approved project will be between $2,500 and $5,000. Grants are awarded for 1 year.
- Valuation of any property type (real or personal) for property tax purposes
- Assessment administration trends including methods, procedures, and use of technology
- Political and public acceptance of the property tax including formal appeals
- Property tax policy and its impact including evolving global policies, initiatives, and economic development strategies
- Assessment and valuation standards that affect assessment professionals and property owners
Download the complete application guidelines and cover sheet. Use the faculty form if you are employed as an instructor/professor by an accredited college/university. Use the student form if you are enrolled as a graduate/postgraduate student at an accredited college/university. Applications will be available on September 1, 2019.
Deadline for receipt of application materials by email: November 1, 2019! (midnight CDT)
The proposal narrative should be formatted in Microsoft Word. The Cover Sheet is already formatted as a fillable PDF form that the applicant should fill out, obtain a supervisor's signature, scan as a PDF, and send with the proposal.
Submit the proposal packet via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than November 1st, 2019. Enter last name, first name in the subject line (Doe, Jane). Recipients will be notified by December 1, 2019. Direct questions to Margie Cusack at email@example.com
or (816) 701-8123. Grant awards will be publicly announced by January 1, 2020.