IAAO Scholarship Information
IAAO provides various opportunities for scholarship funding. Attend the IAAO Annual Conference, Emerging Leaders' Summit, International Research Symposium, Legal Seminar, GIS/Valuation Technologies Conference, Mass Appraisal Valuation Symposium, or Prep & Trial!
The IAAO Board of Directors has established a Scholarship Fund for the purpose of promoting ad valorem appraisal professionalism. IAAO scholarships are available to all IAAO members who need financial assistance to:
• Attend IAAO educational activities
• Attend the IAAO Annual Conference
• Attain an IAAO professional designation
• Attend IAAO Emerging Leadership Summit
• Attend the IAAO International Research Symposium
• Attend the IAAO Legal Seminar
• Attend the GIS/Val Tech Conference
• Attend the IAAO Prep & Trial Seminar
• Attend the Mass Appraisal Valuation Symposium
• Perform research
Contact Toni Eichholz
for more information or download an application below.
IAAO Scholarship Application
Jeff Hunt, CAE, Memorial, Candidates Trust
Grants are awarded to IAAO professional designation candidates who demonstrate financial need and intend to use the funds to complete the requirements of an IAAO professional designation. (Administered by the JEFF HUNT, CAE, MEMORIAL, CANDIDATES ASSISTANCE TRUST Committee)
Contact Allyson Weber for more information or download an application.
Timothy N. Hagemann Memorial Membership Trust
Funding is awarded to help assessing officers from smaller rural jurisdictions become members of IAAO or maintain membership in IAAO. Priority is given to assessors who work full-time in jurisdictions with fewer than 7,500 parcels of real estate and consideration is given to the jurisdiction’s budgetary constraints. (Administered by the TIMOTHY N. HAGEMANN MEMORIAL MEMBERSHIP TRUST Committee) Guidelines
Contact Sarah Noakes for more information or download an application.
Friends of the Paul V. Corusy Library Trust
The purpose of the Friends of the Paul V. Corusy Library Trust is to:
• Assist members by providing funds to do research in the field of mass appraisal, tax assessment and tax policy throughout the world.
• Assist the library with the purchase of written and electronic material to be used in the library.
• Support the functions of the library it is presently performing and identify ways to disseminate information to IAAO members.
• Support the library with additional purchases of equipment as necessary to enhance the operations to serve the members of IAAO.
The proceeds of the Trust will be distributed to deserving research papers, educational material, reference material or equipment that are important to all IAAO members, councils or articles in IAAO publications.
Contact the IAAO Library Manager for more information.
Download an application.
IAAO Membership Renewal Assistance Grant
Provides Financial Assistance to IAAO members to renew their IAAO Annual membership dues.
Contact Toni Eichholz for more information or download an application.
IAAO Diversity & Inclusion Conference Scholarship Application
Provides Financial Assistance to those underrepresented in the association to attend the IAAO Annual Conference on Assessment Administration.
Contact Shawn Lee House for more information or download an application.