IAAO Board of Directors, Region 2
Howell Township, New Jersey
In my 16-year career in the assessment field that spans over two states, currently in New Jersey and previously in Pennsylvania, I have had the opportunity of working with some incredible people and have had some amazing teachers and educational content.
One of the things that most of these people and classes have had in common was their affiliation with IAAO. I have the honor of being the only IAAO Representative for the State of New Jersey dating back to 2018. During this time I have jumped head-first into serving IAAO and its membership both in New Jersey as well as Internationally.
Last year I had the opportunity to serve on the IAAO nominating committee. I have been lucky enough to attend four annual conferences and had the pleasure of presenting at two of them. I am scheduled to present this year in Chicago discussing “Communication in Leadership.”
I hope to get the opportunity to continue serving IAAO and its membership in a leadership role as a Director of Region 2, and would be honored to continue to push IAAO into the future to continue to elevate our standards, and education, and to strengthen the bonds between the membership, the chapters and affiliates, and International organization through enhanced communication.
IAAO Involvement and Leadership
- NRAAO (Northeastern Regional Association of Assessing Officers) Immediate past Vice President. Current member Board of Directors
- NJIAAO (New Jersey chapter IAAO) Immediate past president, Vice President, Secretary
- AMANJ (Association of Municipal Assessor New Jersey IAAO affiliate) Tri-County Vice President (Monmouth, Ocean, Burlington Counties)
- MCAA (Monmouth County Assessor’s association) Immediate past president, Secretary
- IAAO distinguished jurisdiction award ‘19
- Many years of experience on legislative, education, conference, and membership committees in these organizations.
- Stacey Ford Award (IAAO 2019)
- Distinguished Jurisdiction Award (IAAO 2019)