For Board of Directors - Region 3
Spalding County, Georgia
I respectfully ask for your vote to represent you as an IAAO Board of Directors Regular Member for Region 3..
In 2020, I will be an IAAO Member for 30 years and have served as the IAAO State Representative for Georgia promoting the IAAO and seeking new members.
As your Board Member, I will keep the IAAO on a solid financial foundation and promote Member Recognition on the Jurisdictional level.
As an Assessment Professional and former Public School Teacher, I will work diligently to ensure that all current and new educational courses remain relevant to today’s needs.
With your support and vote in November we will LEARN, LINK and EXPLORE together with the IAAO!
• Chief Appraiser, County Government, Georgia, 17 years
• Senior Real Property Information Systems Specialist, Executive Department, Office of Real
Property Services, New York, six years
• Assessor, Town of Lysander, New York, 11 years
• Assessor, Rockdale County, Georgia, three years
• Project Manager, Tyler (Cole-Layer-Trumble), Horry County, South Carolina, two years
• Appraiser, Tyler (Cole-Layer-Trumble), Rensselaer & Saratoga counties, New York, three years
• Bachelor of Arts, State University of New York at Plattsburgh, History/Education
• Public School Teacher Certificate, University of the State of New York, Education Department
• Georgia Department of Revenue, Appraiser IV
• New York State Executive Department, Office of Real Property Tax Services, Certified Assessor
• Thomasville-Thomas County Chamber of Commerce Leadership 2012
• Griffin+Spalding County Chamber of Commerce Leadership 2018
IAAO/GAAO/NYSAA (Georgia Association of Assessing Officials) (New York State Assessors Association)
• IAAO Member, 29 years
• IAAO Georgia State Representative 2017- Current
. IAAO Accredited Member
• IAAO Annual Conferences, 13
• GAAO Member, 20 years
• GAAO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Member 2017 & 2018
• NYSAA Member, 11 years
• Onondaga County Assessors Association, President 2005