British Columbia Chapter of IAAO
IAAO BC is the local chapter of IAAO in British Columbia (BC) with members from the public and private sector.
The BC chapter is a manifestation of the strong ties the British Columbia assessment community has with the IAAO. The chapter will work towards the following:
- Advance the goals and objectives of the IAAO
- Raise the standards of the assessment profession
- Share knowledge and promote professional development
- Promote assessor designations
- Support the assessment community
- Support members to better serve the taxpayers of B.C.
|Vice-President (President elect)
| Director (U40)