Course 331 - Online Cohort Version
The Mass Appraisal Practices & Procedures course is designed to help you learn how to work with Excel and SPSS to analyze data and apply it. Much of the emphasis in this course is on data accumulation and analysis primarily directed toward the cost approach. Note. You do not need Excel or SPSS to complete this course and these software packages are not provided.
June 10 - July 28, 2019
September 23 - November 10, 2019
Course Dates & Pricing
The course is limited to 30 students and costs $499 for IAAO members and $725 for non-members. As with all continuing education programs, each individual state must approve a program for pre-licensure and/or continuing education credit.
Register for Jun 331
REGISTER FOR Sep 331
- You must cancel a course in writing. To cancel a course, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If your cancellation request is received ten or more days before the orientation start date, IAAO will remove you from the class and refund the registration fee, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- If the cancellation request is received nine or less days before the orientation start date, no refund will be given. Course 101 Online classes are offered on a regular basis so if you can complete a one-time transfer of your registration to another class start date that is more convenient for your schedule.
- If the cancellation request is received on or after the orientation start date, IAAO will not refund the registration fee and there is no longer an option to transfer to another class.
- IAAO reserves the right to cancel a class up to five days prior to the orientation start date. Should IAAO cancel a class, you will be notified and given the option of transferring your registration to another class start date, or receiving a refund of their course registration fee.
For a list of frequently asked questions and answers about taking an Online Cohort Course, please visit the FAQ page!
This cohort course utilizes instructor videos, narrated power point presentations, assigned readings and discussion boards, exercises and frequent checks for understanding.
This course is designed for professionals who estimate the value of real property or any individual involved or interested in Assessment administration duties. This is a fundamental course and there are no prerequisites.
The following reference material is provided by IAAO:
- e Version of the Student Reference Manual
- e Version of Property Assessment Valuation Textbook (PAV)
- Computer Web Camera with Microphone (Equipment will be required for the exam)
- A calculator is required
- Current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Current version of Adobe Flash
- If accessing the course using a mobile device, it must be a large-screen device such as an iPhone 6+ or iPad