IAAO Board of Directors, Associate
National Sales Representative, Tax Management Associates
Ryan has been an IAAO member since 2006. He has obtained the IAAO designations of RES - Residential Evaluation Specialist, CAE - Certified Assessment Evaluator, and TMA - Tennessee Master Assessor.
Ryan is local to Tennessee and has also served as the President of the TN Chapter of IAAO. Ryan has served on the USPAP committee, and currently serves on the IAAO Professional Development Committee.
- 20 years of leadership, training, and program oversight experience
- Instructed Appraisal classes for the State of Tennessee and received the Ray D. Kennedy Award for promotion of education
- Ryan is a National Sales Manager for Tax Management Associates, Inc.
- His current position and his previous positions as Appraisal Specialist with the State of Tennessee and Project Manager role with Patriot Properties have helped him to gain extensive industry knowledge and foster valuable relationships with Assessment professionals
- Continuously demonstrate commitment to steppingup as a leader representing IAAO associate members
- Restructuring the associate membership categoryto empower the partners in the assessment industry
- Promote the profession to ensure equal opportunities for all
Making a difference has always been about sharing my time and talents with the causes that mean the most to me. Over the years, I have lent a hand to community efforts: everything from serving as a local Alderman to President of the Board of Directors for the Boys and Girls Club. In recent years, I have honed my efforts into helping with IAAO committees. It would be an honor to receive a vote from you to serve as your Associate Member on the Board of Directors. I am proud to be an IAAO member alongside such accomplished assessment professionals.