For IAAO Vice President
Michigan Certified General Appraiser #1201000475
Chief Assessor – West Bloomfield Township Michigan (Retired)
Chief Assessor – City of Detroit, Michigan (Previous)
IAAO involvement and leadership
- Executive Board Member
- Member since 1988
- Senior Instructor – Teaching in 40 States, 4 Canadian Provinces, 2000+ students!
- IAAO Designation Advisor – 7 achieving the CAE, RES, or PPS in 2020!
- Contributing Author Property Assessment Valuation (PAV), 3rd Edition
- Chair – IAAO Authoritative Text Task Force (Rewrite of IAAO Glossary) 2020-2021
- Chair – Designation Skills Map Task Force 2020
- Chair – IAAO Valuation of Personal Property Standard 2018
- Nominating Committee
- IAAO Editorial Review Board - current
- Course Content Task Force Member
- Technical Standards Subcommittee of Research and Technology Committee
- TeGOVA - European Valuation Standard - Reviewer - current
- Author – Assessor Training Manuals, Presentations for more than 100 Chapters/Affiliates
- The Appraisal Foundation (TAF) Board of Trustee Member, 2015-2020
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Former Detroit Chapter President
- Michigan State Assessors Board – Member/Chairperson, 2000-2009, Gubernatorial Appointment
- Michigan Assessors Association - Instructor, Education Chair, Audit Chair
- 2018 Recipient of the IAAO Fellow Award
- 2016 IAAO Most Valuable Member
- 2014 IAAO Instructor of the Year
- Provide support to the IAAO elected leaders and professional staff for the benefit of all members.
- Development of a Rapid Response Task Force. Goals include providing timely information and focused education programs for our membership on contemporary topics.
- Ensure careful attention to member expectations with immediate leadership review and response. Specific areas include:
- Develop contemporary topic continuing education workshops and courses.
- Involve more members seeking to contribute to our association.
- Conduct meetings in locations which maximize membership attendance and participation.
- Survey members regularly on ways IAAO can better serve every member.