IAAO Board of Directors, Region 1
Cleveland County, Oklahoma
Commitment is a strong word, but one I take very seriously when it comes to IAAO.
Over the years I’ve served on IAAO committees, chaired IAAO committees and had oversight on multiple Task Forces.
For two years as Chair of Research and Standards, I attended Board of Directors meetings in person and gained valuable knowledge, watching and learning how the Board operates and functions.
I’m an elected official as a County Assessor in Oklahoma and previously was an instructor at Oklahoma State University, where I provided over 150,000 hours of training to county assessors and their deputies. Please look over my accomplishments with IAAO. I respectfully request your support and vote.
IAAO Involvement and Leadership
- Research and Standards Committee – Chair, 2019-2020
- Oversight of seven Task Forces in 2019 and nine Task Forces, 2020
- Research and Standards Committee, 2018, 2021
- Research and Standards Committee – Super Chair, 2016-2017
- Technical Standards Committee, 2011-2015
- Standard on Standards Task Force, 2021
- Senior IAAO Instructor
- Strong IAAO Representation in Amsterdam, (F&E 2015)
- Annual Conference presenter multiple times
- IAAO State Representative
Oklahoma IAAO Chapter
- Chapter President, 2003
- Executive Board, 2006-2014
- George Keyes Award, 2012
- Charter Member
State leadership-Oklahoma Assessors’ Association
- Board of Directors, 2019-2021
- Legislative Committee, 2019-2021
- Oil & Gas Committee, 2018-2021
- Wind Committee, 2020-2021
Technical innovations are changing our profession at an accelerating rate. I’m planning to increase funding and make more opportunities in research for our data scientists.
Our members are our lifeblood and I would like to explore every option to make volunteering for IAAO a fulfilling and life-changing experience.
To improve the flow of feedback from our instructors back to IAAO and make sure they have the most advanced tools to do their jobs and any concerns they have are heard and addressed.
To have a well-managed budget that will keep membership dues, conferences, and course fees affordable.