For Board of Directors - Region 3
Director, Real Estate Residential Assessment
Orange County, Florida
• Working in the Assessment profession for 30 years offers exceptional expertise in the appraisal industry.
• Experience coupled by IAAO’s professional designations, Certified Assessment Evaluator (CAE), Residential Evaluation Specialist (RES) as well as the Assessment Administration Specialist (AAS) provides the foundation with your support to serve IAAO Membership and Board of Directors - Region 3.
• Experience volunteering with IAAO include; Procedural Rule updates, Certificate of Excellence in Assessment Administration enhancements, International Engagement, Education, Professional Development, Guidelines and IAAO Fellows recognition.
Educational opportunity enhancements for professional development, growth in membership and advancement of assessment organizations.
IAAO involvement and leadership
• IAAO Senior Instructor
• IAAO Member since 2008
• Member Recognition Committee, 2014-2017
• Secretary Member Recognition, 2014-2015
• Chair Member Recognition Committee, 2016-2017
• Fair+Equitable magazine article co-author, 2018
• Professional Development Committee, 2018-2019
• International CEAA Task Force, 2018
• Chair International Designation Equivalency Task Force, 2019
• Professional Designation Advisor, 2010-present
• Certificate of Assessment in Administration (CEAA) Mentor
• IAAO Instructor of Excellence, 2019
• IAAO Ian McClung CAE Global Award, 2019
State activities and leadership
• Florida Chapter IAAO Member since 1993
• Real Property Committee, 2016-Present
• Chair Real Property Committee, 2018-present
• Florida Chapter Member of the Year, 2019
• Professional Designation Advisor, 2012 Present
• Annual Seminar Presenter, 2013, 2015, 2019
• Interactive Discussion Facilitator, 2017, 2019
University of Central Florida, Business Administration