For IAAO Vice President
Chief Deputy Property Appraiser
Hillsborough County, Florida
IAAO involvement and leadership
• Governance Committee
• Research Committee
• Education Committee
• Instructor Relations Subcommittee
• Ethics Committee
• AVM Credentialing Task Force (Chair in 2018)
• Senior IAAO Instructor: Teaching around the world since 1985 and currently approved to teach over 25 courses, workshops, and seminars.
IAAO state leadership
• Florida Chapter Executive Board (FCIAAO) 2014-2020
• President of the Florida Chapter 2019-2020
• IAAO Representative in Illinois and Indiana
• Professional Designation Advisor
• As the President of the Florida Chapter of IAAO, our board implemented the first Strategic Plan in our chapter’s history. When the current pandemic struck, our Chapter had to institute changes to our by-laws and procedural rules to allow for an election and transition of power virtually. In five weeks, we were able to propose to our membership, vote on, and adopt changes to our governing documents. We were able to hold our elections virtually and transition our leadership May First. This was a unified organizational effort.
• John C. Donehoo Essay Award, 2017
• Certificate of Excellence in Assessment Administration, Hillsborough County, Florida, 2014, recertified 2020
My goals, if elected, are to bring support to our current strong leadership team; bring more value to the IAAO membership experience for all members; expand membership to be more inclusive; work at developing and training new leaders; and finally to continue to work on our branding through excellent quality education, international involvement, and providing professional input to valuation matters for which IAAO is the world leader.