For IAAO Vice President
My 100% commitment is to strengthen IAAO's ability to provide high-quality educational and professional development opportunities to the members and to continue the progress of strategic planning to keep IAAO moving forward.
As the recognized leader in the assessment profession IAAO should be a partner to every assessment organization and every assessment professional.
Thank you for your consideration.
IAAO involvement and leadership
• Executive Board, 2013-2015
• Conference Committee, 2019
• Professional Development Committee, 2017
• Vision 2020 Committee, 2014-2016
• Audit Committee, 2014
• Affiliate President, VAAO, 2016
• CEAA, Hampton, Virginia, 2011, and Petersburg, Virginia, 2020
• AAS, 2006-present
• Certified General Appraiser, Commonwealth of Virginia,1994-present
• Senior Specialty Instructor, IAAO, 2010-present
• Most Valuable Member, VAAO, 2008
• Outstanding Member, VAAO, 2007
BA, MBA, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia