For IAAO Vice President
GREG MCHENRY, AAS
Polk County Assessor’s Office
Riley County, Kansas
During my 30-year career in assessment, IAAO has provided me with many great opportunities for education, mentoring and networking. I hope to give back by putting my experiences to work serving as Vice-President.
My goals if elected are:
- Promotion of IAAO to future members & leaders.
- Providing relevant, affordable and flexible education programs.
- Maintaining IAAO's position as the preeminent professional & educational organization for our profession.
- Enhanced mentoring opportunities for IAAO members & leaders.
- Fiscal responsibility of IAAO funds.
- Executive Board member - Region 1
- Governance Committee
- Vision 2020 Committee
- Conference Content Committee
- Local Host Committee-Kansas City IAAO Conference, Volunteers Coordinator
- Hageman Trust Committee
- Professional Designation Advisor
- Specialty Instructor
- Kansas County Appraisers Association - Executive Board member, Past President
- Kansas County Appraisers Association Legislative Committee - Chair & Lobbyist
- Kansas County Appraisers Association Personal Property Committee – Chair
- Appointed by Director of Property Valuation to serve on New CAMA Review Committee
- Kansas City Chapter IAAO
- Flint Hills Regional Leadership Program-alumni, Board of Trustees, Vice-Chair
Designations, Certifications, and Awards
- Assessment Administration Specialist (AAS)
- Kansas Registered Mass Appraiser (RMA)
- IAAO Instructor Certification
- Certificate in Effective Supervisory Skills (Kansas County Government Institute)
- Riley County Appraiser's Office, Manhattan Kansas
- County Appraiser – present
- Deputy County Appraiser
- Business Specialist
- Clay County Appraiser's Office, County Appraiser
- Kansas State University, Agricultural Economics