For Executive Board Region 2
DONNA VANDERVRIES, CAE, AAS, PPS
Muskegon County, Michigan
I respectfully request your support for IAAO Executive Board Region #2.
My goal is to continue the progress we have made on Vision 2020 and to “Go to 2020 and Beyond” with our vision. This includes continued international outreach, expanding educational offerings through electronic mediums, continuing to grow our number of designees, and keeping old members while attracting new members.
Please visit donnavandervries.com. Thank you for your consideration and for supporting IAAO.
- IAAO member 2001-Present
- IAAO Conferences 2008-Present
- IAAO REP
- Planning Rules Comm 2010-2016
- Prof Designations Subcomm 2017
- Prof Development Committee 2018
- Conference Volunteer, Moderator
- IAAO Courses and Body of Knowledge Reviewer
- Appraisal Foundation App Practices Board
- MID MICH ASSN Assessing Officers Board/Past Pres.
- Michigan Assess Assn Board 2010, 2012-present
- Michigan Association Equalization Directors Board 2010-present, 2018 President
- Credit Union Board 1993-Pres, Chair 2010
- Elected Portage District Library Board 2014-Present
- Cannon Twp. Zoning Board Member/Chair and Planning
- Commission Member Prior
- Toastmasters Board
- Host/moderate annual legislative meetings
- CPA – Wright State Univ.
- Attorney – Ohio State Univ.
- Masters Tax – U of Cincinnati
- Certified General Appraiser
- Michigan Master Assessing Officer
- AAS, CAE, PPS, ASA
- Equalization Director 10 years
- 27 years
- Adjunct Prof 18 Years
- Instructor Assessing Courses 2008-Present
- Course Reviewer & Creator
- Presenter Dark Stores - Wisconsin Assessors 2016
Assessing articles authored/published
- Grand Rapids Bar Journal
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- Michigan Probate Estate Planning Journal
- Cannon Twp. Newsletter