For Board of Directors - Region 1
Weber County, Utah
IAAO has been a part of my career for over 25 years. I am always excited to attend annual conference. I look forward to renewing friendships and improving my skills with added training sessions. I have gained tremendous knowledge from the leaders and professionals I have served with on IAAO committees and classes instructors.
IAAO has helped teach me what being a professional means. I believe there are still many more opportunities available to continuing learning. I would
love to be of service to the IAAO members. I would be appreciative in receiving your vote and support for Board Member, Region 1.
IAAO Involvement and Leadership
• IAAO Scholarship Committee 2009-2011
• IAAO CEAA Special Committee 2013-2017
• IAAO professional Development Committee 2018– Present
• Utah Chapter Most Valuable Member 2008
• Utah Chapter Outstanding Appraiser 2009
• Utah Chapter Most Valuable Member 2015
• IAAO Professional Member 2019 Education
Associates Degree – Accounting, Stevens-Henager College
• To continue to support new innovative ways to serve our membership, such as the possible offerings of addition online course.
• To encourage our younger members to volunteer or serve on Committees.
• To support our international communities in their professional careers by providing hands on training in establishing IAAO standards and/or their interest in obtaining IAAO designations.