IAAO Election Results Announced
Results for the 2020 IAAO Board of Directors election and vote on the proposed amendment to the IAAO Bylaws have been tabulated and the following will be submitted to the Board for certification at their January 2021 meeting.
- L. Wade Patterson, Retired, Garfield County Assessor, Enid, OK was elected President-Elect.
- Patrick Alesandrini, CAE, RES, Chief Deputy, Hillsborough County Property Appraiser's Office, Tampa, FL, was elected Vice President.
- Marcy Martin, AAS, Real Property Tax Administrator, County of Maui, Kahului, HI was elected as an Region 1 Board member.
- Brian Gay, Manager, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation, Timmins, ON was elected as Region 2 Board member.
- Terry Taylor, CAE, RES, AAS, Director Real Estate Residential, Orange County Property Appraiser's Office, Orlando, FL was elected as Region 3 Board member.
- IAAO members approved the proposed amendments to IAAO Bylaws.