Mass Appraisal Modeling and Spatial Analysis in R
Presented by Paul Bidanset
Recorded on January 29, 2020
This introductory webinar will demonstrate features of the free and open source software R. It will cover the following topics:
- accessing and downloading R to your computer.
- importing, cleaning, and mapping sales data sets
- creating and interpreting basic multiple regression analysis (MRA) models
- validating models on holdout sales data using simple ratio studies
- plotting sales data and model performance on maps
-Links to R reproducible R scripts and real assessment data will be provided to attendees for additional learning reinforcement opportunities. Presented by Paul Bidanset.