IAAO Election Results Announced
Results for the 2018 IAAO Executive Board election and vote on the proposed amendment to the IAAO Constitution have been tabulated and the following will be submitted to the Board for certification at their January 2018 meeting.
Executive Board Officers
- Tim Boncoskey, Chief Deputy Assessor of Maricopa County in Phoenix, Arizona, was elected President-Elect.
Amy Rasmussen, RES, AAS, Director of Litigation for the Polk County Assessor’s Office in Des Moines, Iowa, was elected Vice President.
Executive Board Regional Elections
- Scott K. Teruya, AAS, Real Property Tax Administrator for the County of Maui in Kahului, Hawaii, was elected as an Executive Board Region 1 member.
- Rebecca L. Malmquist, CAE, Director of Assessments for the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota was elected as Executive Board Region 2 member.
- Bryan Kinsey, AAS, Assistant Director - Division of Property Assessments State of Tennessee / Comptroller of the Treasury in Nashville, Tennessee as Executive Board Region 3 member.
- IAAO members approved the proposed amendment to IAAO Constitution.