Advertise with IAAO
The International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO) provides leadership in property valuation, tax administration and tax policy throughout the world. Reach out to those with purchasing power by advertising with the leading association in the assessment and appraisal industry.
- 2013 Advertising Rates & Specifications Brochure
- Fair & Equitable Magazine Rates
IAAO's monthly member news magazine
- Journal of Property Tax Assessment and Administration Rates
IAAO's quarterly academic and technical Journal. The Journal is published jointly with the International Property Tax Institute (IPTI).
- Career Center
Post employment ads in the IAAO Career Center to promote career opportunities.
- IAAO On-line Vendor & Consultants Directory Rates
Get your company's name and description on the IAAO Web site.
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
Contact our Meetings Department for opportunities.
Sponsorship, Leann Ritter, email@example.com
Exhibits, Cristalle Bozarth, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Lists
Mailing list rentals are available if you wish to send your advertising message directly to IAAO members.
Our publications reach the following:
- IAAO members and other assessment professionals
- 85% of all state-level chief property tax officials are members
- More than 70% of all property tax jurisdictions are represented in IAAO’s membership
- Those who purchase or influence the purchase of computer software
- Those who choose or influence the choice of consultants and mass appraisal services
- Those who buy publications and attend workshops, seminars, and conferences on a regular basis
Fair and Equitable
Reach 100% of all IAAO members by advertising in IAAO’s monthly magazine, Fair & Equitable. Members include assessors, mappers, fee appraisers, lawyers, and property tax consultants.
Circulation - 7,400 (members)
Format - 32 to 56 pages,8 ½ x 11, 4 color magazine
Subscriptions - available
Frequency - Monthly
- Informative Articles
- Member News
- Association Information
- Employment Classified Ads
- Course Listings
- Events Calendar
Journal of Property Tax Assessment & Administration (JPTAA)
Reach out to the decision-makers in the appraisal and assessment industries through the most highly regarded publication in the field, JPTAA. Seventy percent of IAAO members list the JPTAA as their most valued service from IAAO membership. Capture the attention of assessment and property tax practitioners with your strategically placed ad. For advertising rates and placement information dowload the Journal of Property Tax Assessment & Administration rates.
Circulation - 7,800
Frequency - Quarterly
Format - 64-96 pages, perfect bound, softcover
Subscription Price - $245 (free with IAAO membership)
- Legislative issues
- Court case summaries
- Guidelines on tax policy
- Information about administration
- Fundamental and technical information about appraisals
- Articles about mapping, computer-assisted mass appraisals, and geographic information systems
IAAO members and assessment professionals around the world visit the IAAO Web site to find useful information and to stay up to date on the latest assessment news and services. Make sure your company gets placed on the vendor listing for users to view your products or services.