The IAAO considers IAAO Representatives to be some of the most important members in the association! You are the “eyes, ears and voice” of the Association, and provide the “grass roots” support of the organization. Because of your commitment to the mission and goals of the association, you have been appointed to a unique group. IAAO Representatives are expected to:
- Disseminate information about IAAO, including educational programs.
- Recruit new members.
- Assist in retaining current members.
- Serve as the “voice” of IAAO amongst all members and IAAO leadership, including the IAAO Executive Board.
- Bring information and concerns of the Chapters, Affiliates, States, and Provinces to the attention of IAAO leadership and staff.
This page contains resources for Representatives. Note especially the Representative’s Handbook, which contains the tools to help you meet your responsibilities, and the “nuts and bolts” information about the IAAO. We hope you will use this handbook on a regular basis, as being familiar with this reference guide will enhance all your efforts as an IAAO Representative.
Again, thank you for volunteering your time and effort toward the betterment of our association. Members are our lifeblood, and with your help we will continue to recruit and retain members who are equally supportive of the mission and goals of IAAO.
We encourage Reps to not only communicate with IAAO regarding membership activities in their state and local areas, but to also stay in communication with fellow Reps!
- IAAO Display and Materials Request Form: Use this form to request the IAAO booth, banner, promotional items and printed materials.
- Representative Quarterly Report: Remember, Representative reports are due within 30 days after the quarter has ended! The schedule is:
|1st Report||September 1 - November 30||Report Due Dec 31|
|2nd Report||December 1 - February 29||Report Due Mar 31|
|3rd Report||March 1 - May 31||Report Due June 30|
|4th Report||June 1 - August 31||Report Due August 15|
Automatically submit your report by completing the report form, and forwarding it as directed. Representatives receive 50 points just for submitting a report!
As an IAAO Representative, you will be faced with a variety of questions. If you need help, contact your Regional Representatives listed below:
|Wendel Ingram-Virginia||(540) 580-3053||Chairman|
|David Kimbrough--Texas||(806) 762-5000||Region 1|
|Jan Olsson, RES--Minnesota||(763) 449-6850||Region 1|
|Bill Healey--Maine||(207) 829-2204||Region 2|
|Thomas Frey, RES, AAS--New York||(845) 342-2668||Region 2|
|Tina Stone, PPS--North Carolina||(919) 542-8260||Region 3|
|Pete Rodda, CAE, RES--North Carolina||(336) 760-9252||Region 3|